1/17/2013

I didn't know ..........Japan is Crazy!!!!!! Finish!!

Hey I just met you.
And this is crazy.
But here's my number.
So call me maybe~☆
It's hard look right.
At you baby.
But here's my number.
So call me maybe~☆

Hey hey Are you crazy!?

oh ok!! Here we go!!!!!
wait..... I forgot........
This is long long time ago story....


























right!?
Let's do this!




I think Dream...or same one??teach me Mr.Honda!
badass front fender!!! I like a lot!!














♪〜〜♪〜〜
ohhhhh shitty song!!It's horrible!hahaha














happy time!














yeah Bagger!!!








































That's sick color!

























Hahaha I hope you enjoy it☆






































mile and km.














Why!?














police.














police!?

















I  want this!!







































Too skinny!! NOT my type!!



























































































Schwinn!?














Do you know Heist?














It's stock. What do you think?














Hahaha Honda VS....














Yamaha!!!!














mongols!?




























???



























I love LONG!! sexy☆















































































YES!! I love it!!
Let's make a journey to the world!!!!!!




























going~ going~ going~ home~♪ hahaha

































































































































Thank you so much 2473 crew!!!!

oh no. I'm so fucking tired......english only right?
I know I know.  see ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment